Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happenings...

Hello, I'm here. I just don't get to update my blog very often! I had a few pictures to share, so here goes!

Since my last update, I celebrated being thirty-something with a bunch of close friends who totally surprised me. My dear friend made me a cake out of Starbursts, my favorite candy. Isn't it beautiful? Who knew you could melt Starbursts and create a fondant out of it?

We've watched the Huskers win (and lose).
We've eaten pudding for Breakfast at Nanna's house (who can beat that???),
celebrated Thanksgiving with those we love...
played dress-up with the cousins (all girls, of course),
decked the halls in preparation for Christmas (I love this little mini nativity!),
"dressed up the tree" as Caden says (he was sooooo excited to help with it this year!),
and are preparing to keep the Christ in Christmas...no matter what.
We wish you and yours a blessed, love-filled, Christ-filled holiday season!

No comments: